Sunday, May 15, 2011

Move Review!!! White Hunters/Return of the White Hunters

Hello to my dear audience! I'm doing a movie review on White Hunters and Return of the White Hunters.

White Hunters and Return of the White Hunters stars Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo, and Funke Akindele. It's a comedy film about how these young ladies embark on a journey to capture rich white men as husbands. They will stop at nothing to accomplish these dreams of marrying white men in order to attain "international status" (quoted by Ini Edo in White Hunters). Pamela (Johnson) and Tabitha (Edo) are continuous rivals throughout the movie as Pamela attempts to be ten times better than Tabitha. Tabitha has various white boyfriends and ends up marrying two of them (watch the movie to find out how she pulled that one off!). Pamela continues to be jealous because she can't even get ONE white man to look her way. Peggy (Akindele) becomes the annoying friend who also wants to catch a piece of the action.

I thought the movie was quite entertaining and funny. It's actually one of my favorites to watch. Although it is one of my favorites, I would rate this movie a C-. The reason for such a rating is because of the ending of the movie (which I will not give away). I thought the end, well, sucked! Had it been a little bit more thought out, I would have at least given the movie a C or C+.

To watch this movie, go to www.youtube.com/user/NollywoodLove.

As always, thanks for reading!

P.S. If you have any requests for more movie reviews or other ideas to blog about, please leave them in my comment box!

No comments:

Post a Comment